Are you an entrepreneur? Do you love to travel? Do you love finding and sharing great deals? Would you like to expound upon that love and contribute to our site? Well, you’ve come to the right place. We are always looking to add to our contributor roster, to bring in your fresh stories, your funny ideas, your gorgeous illustrations and expand our community.
So, what exactly are we looking for? Glad you asked.
What’s right for us:
We’re especially interested in people with extensive travel experience, unique and diverse points of view, global perspectives, and somewhat decent writing skills (we polish). We want stories that you’re passionate about and that only you could tell. We want to hear what you’re obsessed with, whether it’s an awesome snorkel spot off the island of Boracay, Philippines, or an awesome flight deal that you are excited to share with the community.
We love articles that highlight amazing destinations, working while traveling, travel deals, travel tips, amazing cultural food, airline industry news, work/life/travel balance, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
Well traveled, funny, honest, smart, creative people with strong writing and grammar skills. If you are an entrepreneur on top of this, that will be a huge bonus, as one of the goals of our site is to teach people how to live the traveling entrepreneur lifestyle.
Email us at email at travelveteran.com with ideas you have for specific articles and a brief (one paragraph) description of who you are and how you think you can contribute to the Travel Veteran project.
Benefits of being a contributor with our site include:
- It is fun! Being part of our group of passionate travelers, you’ll be part of something cool and make new friends
- Become known! We will be sending high volumes of traffic to our site post-launch
- You can link back to your own site or sites at the end of your blog posts and get free traffic
- Build an authoritative backlink to your site that will rank your site in search engines, for free
- Build your online influence and get your name out there
- Develop your authority as a writer and gain respect from peers
- Chance to build your portfolio
- Improve your writing
- Increase your exposure and brand awareness
- Build your social media profile